WESTWOOD PARISH -
NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given
that the Annual Parish Meeting will be held at the Parish Room, Farleigh Lane on
Wednesday 8 May 2019.
The meeting will
commence at 7.30 pm.
(Light refreshments are
available from 7pm)
1. Introduction and Welcome.
2. To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on
30 April 2018.
3. The Woodland Trust is to give a short presentation to include
4. Cllr. Marianne Cartwright-Hignett is to give a short
presentation entitled ‘’Iford Manor – The Next Generation’.
5. Annual Report of the Parish Council by the Chairman,
Westwood Parish Council and a Statement on the Parish Council accounts for Year
ending 31 March 2019 by the Clerk to the Parish Council.
6. To invite the public to raise any matters of interest.
Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for
Westwood to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local
community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be
raised but it is not essential. Matters can be raised at the meeting without
prior notice. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council
(Roger Coleman - Tel. 01225 862770).
are subject to confirmation.
The order in which the
presentations/reports are to be given is subject to change.