WESTWOOD PARISH - NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the
Annual Parish Meeting will be held Westwood with Iford Primary School, Boswell
Road on Tuesday 9 May 2017.
The meeting will commence at 7.30 pm.
1. Introduction and Welcome.
2. To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 4 May 2016.
3. Police Sergeant Paul Harvey to give a presentation on Cyber Crime.
4. To invite the Wiltshire Councillor for Winsley and Westwood to address
5. To receive a progress report on the Parish Room Project.
6. Alan Wheals (Community Speed Watch Coordinator) will provide an update
on the Community Speed Watch.
7. Annual Report of the Parish Council by the Chairman, Westwood Parish
Council and a Statement on the Parish Council accounts for Year ending 31 March
2017 by the Clerk to the Parish Council.
8. To invite the public to raise any matters of interest.
Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Westwood
to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community.
It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it
is not essential. Matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice.
For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council (Roger Coleman -
Tel. 01225 862770).
All presentations are subject to