WESTWOOD PARISH - NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting will be held in the Parish Room on Wednesday 6 May 2015.
The meeting will commence at 7.30 pm and will be chaired by the
Chairman, Westwood Parish Council.
1. Introduction and Welcome.
2. To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 7 May 2014.
3. Julia Doel, South West Ambulance Service to give a short presentation on Community Defibrillators.
4. David Chalmers to give a progress report on the Parish Room Project.
5. Emma Coombs, Community Youth Officer, to give a short presentation.
6. To invite the Neighbourhood Policing Team to address the Meeting.
7. To invite the Wiltshire Councillor for Winsley and Westwood (Cllr. M Macdonald) to address the Meeting.
8. Parish Councillor Alan Wheals will provide an update on the Community Speed Watch.
9. Annual Report of the Parish Council by the Chairman, Westwood Parish Council and a Statement on the Parish Council accounts for Year ending 31 March 2015 by the Clerk to the Parish Council.
10. To invite the public to raise any matters of interest.
The Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Westwood to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it is not essential. Matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council (Roger Coleman - Tel. 01225 862770).
All presentations are subject to confirmation.