WESTWOOD PARISH - NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting will be held in the Parish Room on Wednesday 7 May 2014.
The meeting will commence at 7.30 pm and will be chaired by the
Chairman, Westwood Parish Council.
The meeting will be preceded by light refreshments – 7pm (approx.)
- To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 9 April 2013.
- To invite the Neighbourhood Policing Team to address the Meeting.
- To invite the Wiltshire Councillor for Winsley and Westwood (Cllr. M Macdonald) to address the Meeting.
- Annual Report of the Parish Council by the Chairman, Westwood Parish Council and a Statement on the Parish Council accounts for Year ending 31 March 2014.
- Parish Councillor Alan Wheals will provide an update on the Community Speed Watch.
- To invite the public to raise any matters of interest.
- Parish Councillor Ian Richardson will:
- Give a short presentation on ‘Neighbourhood Planning’, followed by :
- Lead an open forum to capture your issues and concerns, without discussion and judgement at this stage.
The Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Westwood to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it is not essential. Matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council (Roger Coleman - Tel. 01225 862770).
<< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Past years (or earlier Agenda for this month)>>