Westwood Parish - Notice of Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting will be held in the Parish Room on Tuesday 24 April 2012.
The meeting will commence at 7.30 pm and will be chaired by the Chairman, Westwood Parish Council.
The meeting will be preceded by light refreshments – 7pm (approx.)
2. A Presentation to be given on ‘Corsham Quarries’ by Nick McCamley
3. To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on May 10th 2011.
4. Annual Report of the Parish Council by the Chairman, Westwood Parish Council.
5. Statement on the Parish Council accounts for Year ending 31 March 2012.
6. Observations from the Wiltshire Council Councillor, Cllr. L Conley.
7. To consider matters of which notice has been given
8. To consider other matters raised by those present.
The Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Westwood to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it is not essential. Matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice.
For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council (Roger Coleman - Tel. 01225 862770).
Dr A Parker.
Chairman, Westwood Parish Council
17 April 2012