PARISH COUNCIL - NOTICE OF MEETING
meeting of Westwood Parish Council will be a Zoom/Remote meeting to be held at 8.00
pm on Monday 1 June 2020 and you are invited to attend.
meeting is being held using Zoom technology
Prior to the
commencement of the Parish Council meeting, members of the public will be given
the opportunity to make any representations that they wish the Parish Council
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING.
receive and to accept apologies for non-attendance.
note recent resignations from the Parish Council and the action taken and to
agree the re-assignation of responsibilities e.g. Parish Steward contact.
2. Declaration of Interests.
Councillors to declare any interests.
3. Minutes of the Ordinary Parish
Council Meeting held on 2 March 2020 and Decisions taken remotely (post –
a. To agree and sign the minutes of the
meeting as an accurate record.
endorse the decisions taken remotely (post – COVID-19 Lockdown).
To receive a report
from Wiltshire Council, Cllr. J Kidney.
a. To decide the comments to be sent to
Wiltshire Council in respect of any planning applications received after 25 May
b. To note any other planning related
a. To note the report from the Clerk on
the current financial position.
b. To approve the Annual Governance and
Accountability Return FY2019/20 – Sections 1 and 2..
c. To agree the payments to be made.
7. Chairman’s Report.
receive the Chairman’s Report – and to decide the action necessary on any matters
arising including how to acknowledge the help and support provided to the
Community by the owners/staff of Westwood Stores during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
8. Date of the next meeting.
to Westwood Parish Council 25
taken remotely by Westwood Parish Council - Subsequent to Contingency Plan 17
- Planning application comments 20/01308FUL.
- D Downes Quotation for Grounds
- Payment of Clerk’s
- Payment of £483 to D Downes.
- Payment of £78 to XYZ Web. Ltd.
- Payment of £38.57 to Crown Gas.
To install 20mph Repeater signs at Upper
- Not to sponsor Community Asset
(Becky Addy Woods).
- To appoint Rebecca Randall as
Internal Auditor for FY2019/20 Accounts.
Planning application comments
20/02180/FUL (52 The Pastures).
- Planning application comments 20/02611/FUL
(Dundas Cottage) .
Payment of £37.79 to nPower.
- Payment of £768 to Acer Tree Surgeons.
- Pay Zurich Insurance (as per £1143.48
- Payment of Clerk’s April Salary.
- Remove/Prune Elder tree at NS
- Planning application comments 20/03131/FUL
- Planning application comments 20/03615/LBC
- Payment of £606.25 to D Downes.
- Payment of £29.64 to Crown Gas.
- Payment of Clerk’s May Salary.
- To hold a Virtual/Remote PC Meeting
– 1 June 2020.